Glass washing machine with polishing brushes
Glass washing machine for coating line, with disc brushes
- A. Two bridges of disc brushes with one water tank for polishing. Each set will have 2 rows of disc brushes cross distributed. A pair of air knives set after this section.
- Steel and aluminum structure. Machine covers and all parts of the machine that in contact with water are in SUS 304. Ends of rollers and brushes are all in SUS304.
- NBR conveyor rollers.
- Conical nylon and steel cogs are used for steady and synchronous transmission, grease or oil are not necessary for this system.
- Tooth belts and tensioners are equipped for driving the roller brushes.
- All the water spraying tubes(with nozzles) are in stainless steel, these tubes, as well as the nozzles can be taken down easily for daily cleaning.
- Inverter for transmission and blower.
- PLC and touch screen as option.
|Max. Glass Size||800 mm or customized|
|Min. Glass Size||240*240mm|
|Glass Thickness||1.8～6 mm|
|Working Speed||0.6～6 M/MIN|
|Blower Power||7.5KW + 11KW|
|Total Power||45 KW|
|Disc brush||Two bridges|
|Roll Brush||4 pairs|
|Water Tank||5 units|
|Water heater power||6KW *3|
|Air Knives||2 pairs ( one is straight and one is slanted)|
|Table Height||900±50 mm|
Get A Free Quote!
Send us your enquiry and budget and you will get a free quote within 24 hours.